Other Rental Resources

Below is a listing of housing resources for low and moderate income families and individuals in East King County and the Greater Puget Sound area.  Included is a searchable apartment list website, information on rental assistance, eviction prevention, shelters for the homeless, assistance for veterans, and the office of civil rights and legal information.  

Housing Search

  • Washington Information Network 2-1-1 - online access to community resources in Washington State for all ages.  You can also call 211 to speak directly with an Information & Referral Specialist.
  • Washington Connection - Washington Connection offers a fast and easy way for families and individuals to apply for a variety of services such as Food, Cash, Child Care, Long-Term Care, and Medicare Savings Programs.
  • Apartment Finder - a directory of affordable apartments in Washington State
  • Landlord Liaison Project - The Landlord Liaison Project (LLP) is a partnership among landlords, property managers, participating human services agencies and homeless people with barriers to accessing permanent housing.
  • Parkview Services - Affordable Housing Program provides safe, secure, well-maintained affordable rental housing for low-income people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs)

Senior resources

Senior resources can be located in our Senior Housing section located here: http://www.archhousing.org/current-residents/senior-housing.html

Rental Assistance

King County Housing Stability Project
One-time grants and loans for renters and homeowners in Seattle/King County at risk of eviction or foreclosure.  To access this program:  RENTERS should call King County 2-1-1 (also 206/461.3200, 1.800.621.4636 or 206.461.3610 for TTY/hearing assistance) for information, screening and referrals.  HOMEOWNERS should call our Mortgage Counseling Client Hotline: 206.694.6766 or toll-free: 1.866.297.4300.  This message-only line is open M & W, 7am - 4pm. 

Catholic Community Services
This organization provides a multitude of services regardless of religious preference including: rental assistance, energy assistance, transitional housing, housing referrals (Family Housing Connection) and Housing and Essential Needs (HEN).  Please call 1.800.872.3204.

Friends of Youth
Friends of Youth's Rental Assistance Program provides move-in assistance and twelve months of rental assistance.  Applicants must have sufficient income to qualify for an apartment independently and participate in case management services.  Head of household must be 18 to 25 years of age.  If you are interested in this program, please call 211.

Bellevue LifeSpring
Bellevue LifeSpring assists Bellevue residents with eviction prevention and first month rent assitance.  Please call 425.451.1175.

Hopelink offers programs to prevent eviction and to assist with the high costs of settling into a new apartment.  To learn more, please contact the closest Hopelink emergency service center.  Please call 425.869.6000.

Issaquah Community Services
Issaquah Community Services (ICS) provides emergency aid to residents of the Issaquah School District in the form of utility payments, rent assistance, bus tickets and other miscellaneous expenses depending on specific need and the emergency. 

Landlord Tenant Assistance

Emergency Housing assistance

Below are organizations that can provide assistance such as emergency and temporary housing.  Please also call 211 or visit the Crisis Clinic website for more resources.

Additional Resources

For a complete list of Eastside organizations, you can also download the Eastside Helpful Connections handbook. The Together Center has several agencies providing a multitude of services on the Eastside. 

King County Office of Civil Rights and other enforcement agencies provide assistance and current information regarding the fair housing laws. If you want to report a possible code violation in the City of Bellevue, please submit a report via the MyBellevue customer assistance portal. 

For individuals and families that have limited English skills, please contact the Eastside Cultural Navigator Program.

Please always dial 211 or visit the Crisis Clinic website for any other community services needs.

*ARCH does not endorse nor is affiliated with these agencies. This list is only provided as a reference.*