Living in a Retirement Community with On-Site Services
Retirement Community includes housing for seniors and retirees that may have facilities such as a common hall, clubroom, a restaurant or program such as fitness and spa for seniors.
Retirement communities are divided into categories below:
- Independent living community: Independent living communities for seniors and people over the age of 55 are homes or apartments in a complex that do not offer medical care, but provide other services, such as housekeeping, meals, or transportation.
|To see options for Independent and Retirement Communities - CLICK HERE|
- Assisted Living: Assisted living facilities
offer some independence with the peace of mind
that medical care and support services are
available if needed. Here are some
attractive features of Assisted Living:
- Rental apartments or condominiums with options for low income senior housing
- Allows you to preserve your independence without being alone.
- Provides assistance in preparing meals.
- Offer senior citizen group programs and activities
- May provide transportation or housekeeping
- Amenities may include personalized care services.
|To see options for Assisted Living - CLICK HERE|