Adult Family Home
Adult Family Homes are residential homes that are licensed by the State to provide housing and care services.
- A private residence which will provide room and board for usually up to six people
- Allows you to stay in a home setting
- You are never alone and have the company of other adults
- Provides personal and social care depending on need and type of home
- May allow you to stay close to a familiar neighborhood
The links below to Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) allow you to look for licensed adult family homes by city and provide you with contact information for each home. Homes that accept Medicaid are listed on the same directory.
|To search for a licensed Adult Family Home, CLICK HERE or HERE.|
DSHS also provides a helpful booklet on "Choosing Care in an Adult Family Home" - CLICK HERE to download a copy.